2023 Vending Terms and Conditions
Please read the following agreement carefully. By clicking the accept button you have agreed and acknowledged the information below. This is NOT inclusive of all the information you may receive up to the festival. UPON ACCEPTANCE we will update you on any changes or additions. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for reviewing all information emailed or mailed to you.
- All vendors will apply on line, even if you have vended with us before. We will be reviewing all applicants every year. We strive for some continuity but cannot make any guarantees.
- Please give us a valid email that is checked regularly. If your email address changes during the process, please let us know ASAP!
- After the jurying process is conducted, the vendor will submit the required booth fee via mail or paypal account. DO NOT SEND BOOTH FEES AT THIS TIME. The fees are as follows:
Respond and pay by 4/1/2023 Respond and pay after 4/1/2023
(all fees are due by 3/31/2023)
6' x 8' Open Table Space
(No tents are allowed without prior permission in writing)
$50 $100 10' x 10' Tent or Table space
Fits Tents/tables up to 10’ x 10’
$75 $125 12' x 12' Tent/Table space
(12' x 12' spaces have limited and first come)
- There are very limited 12' x 12' tent/table spaces. They are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- The specific location of Vendor’s space will be determined by the festival staff. The festival staff retains the privilege to change locations.
- No refunds because of weather will be made.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Vendor must conduct all business or other activity within the designated booth space only. Vendor may not distribute, canvass, nor conduct any vending of any kind by strolling through the festival grounds.
- Taxes: You are responsible for reporting and paying your own sales tax. If available, please include your Maryland sales tax permit number on your application. All vendors agree to pay sales tax on products they have sold during the festival. The festival staff will not collect or pay sales tax for vendors. The festival staff will submit names and contact information of participating vendors to the State of Maryland Comptroller of the Treasury to allow the state to send the necessary forms.
- Permits: You are required to obtain and display all necessary permits and/or licenses in order to operate on the festival grounds. If you are forced to close by any government agency for failure to obtain your necessary permits and/or licenses, the festival staff is not liable and will not refund fees. A contact list of government agencies will be sent upon acceptance.
- Refunds: Your booth fee is non-refundable unless cancellation, in writing, is received before April 15, 2023.
- All food vendors using heat and/or open flames must: a) provide fans for smoke control; b) provide fireproof containers for discarding ashes; c) fire extinguisher rated A or B.
- All vendors must be set up by 9:45 a.m. on the opening day (Saturday). Vendors are strongly encouraged to start setting up no later than 8 am on opening day. The Festival starts at 10 a.m. and will close at 6 p.m on Saturday, start again at 11 a.m. and will close at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
- Vendor agrees to maintain their display throughout the duration of the vendor hours: Saturday, May 13th, 2023, 10 am - 6 pm, to Sunday, May 14th, 2023, 11 am - 5 pm
- If you bring an animal to the festival, you must be prepared to provide certification that your animal is up to date on all vaccinations required by law. Any animals coming to this event from outside the State of Maryland must have a copy of their Certificate of Health on site the day of the event. If you have any questions regarding other vaccinations or certifications please contact the Vending Coordinator before April 15, 2020.
- You must bring your own tables and chairs to the event. We are unable to provide these items at this time. Food vendors requiring electricity must provide their own generator or have coordinated electrical needs with the Vending Coordinator.
- Trash: You are expected to keep the booth area in a clean and sanitary condition at all times. You will be responsible for removing any and all trash from your booth and surrounding area and disposing of it in the designated recycling or trash containers provided on site.
- The committee reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason.
- Remember that our festival is a family event. If you are booked at Greenbelt Green Man Festival, please, no weapons, overt religious expressions, intoxicating herbals or alcohol. Please, use good taste - no obscenities. Please remember our audience is of all ages and beliefs.
- The festival and the organizers are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
- You are expected to insure your own property. Greenbelt Green Man Festival is not responsible for this coverage. Insurance of whatever nature, including, but not limited to, liability insurance and workmen’s compensation insurance, shall be the responsibility of the exhibitor and shall be obtained at his/her own expense and initiation. Greenbelt Green Man Festival assumes no responsibility of any kind for insurance on behalf of the vendor or exhibitor.
- You agree to abide by all the policies, rules, and regulations listed here. Greenbelt Green Man Festival and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, volunteers, or members, assume no risk. By acceptance of this agreement, the vendor expressly releases those named above from any and all liability for any damages, injury or loss to any person or goods which may arise from vendor participation, and agrees to hold and save those named above harmless of any loss or damage by reason thereof. Vendor also agrees to save those named above harmless from any and all claims made which arise out of merchandise exhibited or sold. In addition the vender hereby agrees to this release, on his/her behalf and on behalf of all participants, helpers, volunteers or employees of their business or group, and affirm that they are informed of this waiver of responsibility, and, by their individual and group participation, they too agree to this waiver as though signed by each and every one of them.
- Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement.
Food vendors: 301-883-7690 or http://www.co.pg.md.us/Government/AgencyIndex/Health/foodservice_facilities.asp?h=20&s=&n=20
look at single day event.